Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Surprise Me Damnit!



The clock's ticking down as nerds around the world await the final Harry Potter book to be released at midnight Friday night! There's various spoilers and even a link to what claims to be pictures someone took of every page in the book and can be read that way. Though rumor has it, that's actually poorly written fan fiction.

I wouldn't know because -- even though I was sent the link -- I clicked it to see where it lead and as soon as I saw an open book, I closed the window. I've never done the bookstore raid, grabbing the book as fast as possible, racing home with it, wrapping myself up in my blanket and blazing through the book as fast as possible while cramming junk food and caffiene in my face. And I don't want the experience ruined!

Tick, tock, tick, tock

No comments: