Thursday, July 26, 2007

Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart



Monday evening I brought my work laptop home from the bank to get some stuff done in my jammies on Tuesday. But then I set the suitcase it was in down to tie my shoes...and walked all the way home without it. Once I raced back to the site I had put it down, the case was gone (of course). Tuesday I had to call SPD and file a report, tell the bank security people, and worse tell my boss that my computer was gone because I had to tie my shoe and was forgetful. AADDRUUURRRRR.

But it's all good because luckily a very nice man named Tim found my computer and picked it up off the sidewalk so no one with bad intentions would walk away with it. HURRAY!! I'm now typing this on my found laptop and feeling very good about just how much I love everything right now, despite my own personal goofiness.

Thanks so much Timothy, whereever you are!!

No comments: