Thursday, July 12, 2007

Paul's a DOUCHE!



As promised in the episode we taped last night (but might not be posted yet), my e-mail about how big a douche my associate Paul is.

****

From: Smith, Matt W.
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2007 8:18 AM
To: PAUL (accidentally)
Subject: Paul's a Douche
Importance: High


Thought you'd get a kick out of this. Three points, first this is the fifth or sixth time he's contacted me with this info. Second, he's not using outlook or even evite which is a much easier way to track this stuff. And third, my favorite, the importance of High Priority.

Sweet Christ on a crutch...

Thanks,
Matt




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Paul
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2007 8:15 AM
To:
Subject: Serafina
Importance: High


Please let me know if you plan to attend, I have the following:

(LIST OF NAMES)

That is a total of 10 people, let me know if you WILL NOT be able to attend. The dinner time is at 6:30 PM and the reservations will be under PAUL'S REAL NAME.

Nordstrom cards are my favorite this time of year!


*****

Am I right ladies?

No comments: