Thursday, August 02, 2007

Spray it All Over My Face!!!



I'm in shopping mood today. Thinking of going to Express for some fancy club clothes for Vancouver Pride, or else Sephora for some fancy man scents. On the cologne front, I started doing some research and found the above "Cumming...the fragrance." Unfortunately it looks like they don't sell it at Sephora so I can sample it to see if I like it. But on top of the name, the description amused me:

"Base notes of leather, peat fire, highland mud, burnt rubber and white truffle ground the scent with rugged sensuality, while the core notes of cigar, heather, Douglas fir and rubber contribute to its sharpness. The fragrance is completed with spicy top notes of bergamot, black pepper, Scotch pine and whiskey."

I'm not sure which I'd rather smell like, burnt rubber or highland mud. At last they've combined the too.

For any curious listener...Matty's got a birthday coming up...and a PO Box.

Thanks in advance :)

No comments: