Thursday, May 31, 2007

Rawr



Despite the fact that I've been at the gym more and more regularly (like I'm on bran muffins, y'alls [bran muffin tops, more like]) I encountered a delima when updating the manhunt profile last night. What body type do I have?

And decided, at least till I get under 200 pounds (which even at this point can vary depending on which scale I'm using), I qualify as Bear. And that's really not even a bad thing just...I dunno. I've got body hair and I prefer the Cuff and the Crypt. So...there!

It's a whole paradigm shift. Heh, I said hole.

It's kind of exciting to decide you belong to a community. Kind of like why I feel most people go to church. And while I've spend many a Sunday morning on my knees, the churches I went to never had leather slings hanging from the ceiling.

Who wants to come to my Bear coming out party?

No comments: