Wednesday, May 30, 2007

More Options Than I Can Shake My Stick At!



I discussed this on last night's episode, but since I'd been tracking this on the blog, I'd like to wrap up the AFI saga.

I got in!!

But...

I'm not going!!

:P

The UCLA online option lets me keep my job (which AFI wouldn't do) so I can afford to a) pay for school in the first place and b) make for living expenses and move to LA with a job already lined up. Of course once I move to LA in February the class will no longer be "online" but I think I've discussed that before.

I'm pretty excited and flattered that I actually was accepted to AFI, and feel reluctant to turn down the offer...it just feels rude in a way, or something...but the UCLA plan is the one that makes the most sense.

I wonder how many days left till I move?

And why am I thinking about that when I'm still wrapping up the move I'm in the middle of?

Thank you Universe for making me feel special.

And now back to less serious blogging...

No comments: