Thursday, January 11, 2007

Damn You BUS!!!



Due to freak snow storms and everything being frozen, commutes around the sound have been irratic for the second time in a month. Because I'm a responsible adult I did everything I could to figure out if anyone from work had e-mailed me to let me know if they weren't showing up. I decided since I live the closest to work, if they're coming in, I should come in.

No e-mails.

Checked my work phone.

No messages.

So I went out and gave it the old college try. I got to my bus stop and waited

And waited.

And waited.

I decided as soon as the episode of How Much Do We Love
I was listening to was over, I was gonna just go back home and call it a day, giving myself an A for effort.

I was planning out my day, deciding was gonna get myself a delicious peppermint schnapps hot chocolate, then shop for some clothes for Pakio's birthday party tomorrow night, and buy booze for the birthday party at my place on Saturday.

And then the bus showed up.

As soon as I sat down, the podcast had finished.

I hate everything.

No comments: