Friday, September 26, 2008

Damn You America's Got Talent!!



I'm catching up on a few weeks of the show, and I know it's complete campy trash but wtf are you doing to my heartstrings NBC. For those of you who don't follow, there's this 4 year old girl Kaitlin who's adorable but there's no way she could sustain an act in Vegas, partly cause cute eventually grows up and partially cause how do you build a show around a 4 year old. Union regulations alone would make it more expensive than it's worth.

But she keeps getting voted through cause she's the freaking cutest thing ever. And tonight (well 2 weeks ago) in the top ten she comes out singing "I'll Be There" one of my favorite songs ever and I just wanna pick her up and take her home. Again I don't think she could sustain a show, but whoever has picked her songs so far would make an EXCELLENT producer cause they always have a great combination of good song in general to match up with good song to go with adorable Miss Kaitlin.

Of course all that said, I'm still mad at the show for voting off the baton boy who was adorable and reminded me of me but that's neither here nor there.

No comments: