Friday, March 07, 2008

Nerd Alert!



The mood struck me to change my signature quote on my hotmail account. For whatever reason I thought of a perfect cynical yet thoughtful one from my past, but couldn't remember how it went.

So I googled the words I could recall. That didn't work. Then I remembered...I set up a geocities web page YEARS ago. On a whim, I tracked it down and...

My first web page.

I thought it had been deleted years ago. Maybe now that you can see it, I'll wish it had been.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I noticed that your blog is "hot linking" to images from many, many other sites. In the blogging community this is considered to be rude and inconsiderate and essentially steals bandwidth and photo editing efforts of other bloggers.

If you're going to steal my images could you at least give me and my site credit?

Remember: hot linking is bad.

Galore Podcast said...

Hi Tom,
Thanks for the heads up. Not meaning to be stingy with credit. Thanks for the great picture! And for providing inspriration for the most recent post
http://razzledazzlebabel.blogspot.com/2008/03/thanks-to-tom-coffee.html

Galore Podcast