Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My New Favorite Vodka



After a day of digging around in the dirt for United Way on Friday, I stopped by Von's downtown to have a drink to get change for the bus (cause I lost my bus pass two weeks ago and blah, blah, blah). I sat directly across from the coolest vodka bottle ever.

Gotham Vodka.

I don't know how much the bottle looks like the Empire State Building but it's still got the art deco design I love and...ladies...WOW!

Like drinking water. Seriously. Sooooo smooth with just the hint of the good part of vodka flavor.

And $18 for a vodka on the rocks. Hmmm.

The bottle online is only $33 so I guess I learned two things:

1) Von's will completely rip you off (which isn't really news but still...

2) GOTHAM VODKA ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!

Again, we have a PO Box...I'm just saying.

No comments: