Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Trips Leave Me Frazzled, y'all!



I'm back at the office processing bills and invoices as if nothing happened. LA was nice but I have mixed feelings about the interview. I go back and forth between thinking I blew it and thinking that maybe they did get everything they wanted out of me in just 20 minutes. It's out of my hands now, so I just need to let it go.

Of course that's the logical part of my mind.

And logic wasn't so much functioning when tears of stress and whatnot started rolling down my face as my midnight flight into SeaTac touched down. I spent the next 30 minutes hanging out waiting for my ride constantly wiping and sniffling on the sidewalk. And that was with me working hard to hold it in.

But I'm all better now, still have my doubts but, like I said, can't do anything about it now. Bring on the booze, I'm back home!

No comments: