Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Alive, It's ALIVE! (or, you know, working again)

Ever since I gave my ipod the newest update in October I haven't been able to listen to certain shows. Whenever I started up Lucky Bitch Radio, Mikeypod, Feast of Fools, and Barak Obama, my iPod would reset. BOOO.

So I've still been collecting the episodes but not really listening, cause I can only spend so much time in front of my computer listening to podcasts. Well the newest iPod update came out a couple of days ago and now...FINALLY, I can listen to the shows I've been missing. Although, to be completely honest, I haven't missed FOF all that much. It's on the pod now, we'll see how long that lasts.

Anyway, for those of you who've had similar issues, here's your answer baby.
First update BAD!
Later update GOOD!

No comments: